La Parenthèse guest house provides quality, cosy and friendly accommodation with its 5 bedrooms and large areas available for the guests, such as a large kitchen with access to cooking facilities.
La Parenthèse also welcomes hikers: a set of services is provided to our sporty guests (especially hikers, mountain bikers and bicycle riders) as well as a tailored price for groups, which is a common practice in stopover gîtes.
La Parenthèse provides to its guests:
- A vast sun-bathed sitting room opening to a large 55sqm terrace and "hanging gardens" with a glorious view over the Lure Mountain,
- access to the roomy cooking / dining room facilities, also leading to the terrace,
- a spacious recreation lounge at garden level, librairy and games are availables,
- a wellness area with sauna and shower room,
- a workshop and secure bike parking.
- an extensive choice of books and maps for your sporty and tourism activities (special maps for around of Banon),
- a bookcase were you can find and borrow novels, graphic novels and reference publications on Provence and the village of Banon.
- construction toys for children, board games for everyone,
- hollow steel balls to play pétanque, balls, rackets...
Other possible services:
- help for hiking, mountain biking,
- loan or sale of special maps for around of Banon,
- free access to WiFi + tablet + peripheral equipment + NAS drive (Internet),
- a secure bike parking with a workshop corner,
- transport of persons, luggage and bicycles.
- big court to play pétanque at the foot of the house,
- a children's playground 50 meters away,
- tennis courts in the village,
- paragliding spots with introductory courses,
- and of course, hiking, cycling and mountain biking, tourism, Le Bleuet bookshop... Get more information at Explore page.
La politique familiale :
La Parenthèse welcomes families: two large family rooms and a family suite (4-5 beds), adapted rates (special rates children, free for babies 0-2 years), equipment available for our guests' younger children (folding bed, plastic baby bathtub, changing mat, high chair, ...) and also the kitchen in self-service, friendly and economic solution for families.
How to find the guest house: 'La Parenthèse' is nestled against Banon in Haute-Provence, just at the entrance to the old village. The stone to build the house came from the local blue limestone quarry. The view is unobstructed on the Lure mountain.
You can fully enjoy La Parenthèse and the village, or discover the Haute-Provence region with its outstanding natural beauty and cultural treasures. We recommend you to visit the Exlore page.