We suggest you to check availability before booking, by filling the below form or by contacting us by telephone or email, see the Contact page.
The house is also available for rental in free management, please Contact us.
Check services and information at the bottom of the page and read the general terms and conditions.
Check availability and book on-line using the form below.
Please note: during the months of July and August, a minimum two-night stay is required for our guests arriving on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Possibility to pick someone up at the high-speed train Station (TGV) in Aix en Provence or at the Marseille Provence airport, or at the Manosque, Oraison or Forcalquier train and bus stations.
- Transport of persons, bikes and luggage upon request (touring, incomplete hiking trail, etc.).
- Wellness area with Sauna.
- Make reservation at the village restaurants or Banon region.
- Table d'hote upon reservation.
- Free unlimited access to Internet, WIFI in all bedrooms and sitting rooms.
- Possibility to order a picnic hamper upon reservation.
- Kitchen: free access to cooking facilities with basic groceries.
- Secure bike parking with a workshop corner for small repairs.
- La Parenthèse Banon welcomes children. Available for our guests' younger children: folding bed, plastic baby bathtub, changing mat, high chair...
Remember: no charge for children under 3 sleeping in their parents' bedroom. Family fare for children under 13 sleeping in their parents' bedroom.
- Check-in time starting at 3 pm.
- Check-out time before 11 am; you can stay in the rest of the house after checking out.
- Breakfast from 8 to 10 am.
- Payment in cash, credit card or "holiday vouchers".
Bank cheques not accepted.
- The house and rooms are non-smoking.
- Animals are not allowed.
- For obvious sanitary reasons, keeping and eating food in the bedrooms is not allowed. The cooking facilities are meant for that purpose.
>Read the general terms and conditions (PDF document).
|Guests' terrace, expect a breakfast in the sun...
|Guests' terrace, view of the village.
|Dining room and kitchen to share.
|Breakfast in the sunny terrace.
|House in the village and open to large areas of Haute-Provence.
|The terrace of "La Parenthèse", close to the library Le Bleuet!
Ciel de Haute-Provence au dessus de la maison
back to top